Monday, June 6, 2011

Virgin River

So on Friday my family and I floated down the virgin river. It was way fun but it was too long for me. I was scared half of the time so i would go again but just not so far away. Alexa if you are reading this post just note the next time you come down you should float down the virgin river with us. So on the Virgin River there are a lot of rapids. the Rapids are fun. There are also a lot of waves. If you are scared of going over sticks and rocks oh there are a lot of sticks and rocks beware. So one time my tube floated right over sticks so my foot got stuck in these sticks and i had little fuzz's of twigs in my toe-nail, and of course it was also bleeding but not for a long time. So Alexa you better have read that because you are floating down the virgin river with us some time.
                 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                          graciegirl:)                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. grace! i cant wait to float down the river with you! it will be so much fun! see you this weekend! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adventure you have had!!! I love to read your stories!! We are so excited to see you in 3 more weeks!!!
    xoxoxox
    love aunt lara

    ReplyDelete