Saturday, July 16, 2011

names, names, and more names

like i said later in the blog my moms computer got fixed oh how grateful I am!!! my mom's name was Jeremy she didn't know how to change it so I showed her how to change. her computer ended up being named FANNY!!! what a crazy name for the computer. well I think she got her crazy names and craziness from Alexa why because she named her camera Oliver!!! aren't they 2 crazy women!!!! so if you want to check out some craziness from my mother click here, or if you would like Alexa's blog click here!!!! also here are a few pictures of fanny!!!!






Don't you love fanny!!! Well if you don't i do!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We are crazy crazy girls!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fanny!!! And mostly because I will be reading more fabulous posts from you and from my sister xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete