Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fun… Maybe

I have had such a great Christmas Break. But wait that all changed on Christmas Night. How? I got sick. My mom told me i got a fever i got fevers each day until Sunday that means a whole week of a fever each day. My Mom thinks that i got the Flu i am pretty sure i did too. I was still recovering Sunday and sort of Monday. But hip hip Hooray i am better today Tuesday!!! Still have a cough and still need lots of sleep. So nobody tell but tomorrow when we go back to school well my normal routine is wake up at 6:45 and get ready. Not tomorrow. hahah. I get to sleep in. Well two or three good reasons why.

1. I still need to get good sleep or i will need a nap.

2. I can’t do period 2 because it is PE don’t wont to be running with a cough + 1st period is just my elective Choir. Just finishing a movie no big deal-eo.

Good reasons huh well thanks to my mother!!!! Love ya mom!!! See ya tomorrow school :(

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

   graciegirl

2 comments:

  1. ha! good, i'm glad you get to stay home! :) get lots of rest :) haha xoxoxo love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are better! Crummy to be sick through the holiday break.... :<

    ReplyDelete