Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday Dad! I love you soooo much!!! You are the best and I NEVER want to leave your side!!! I bet that you will have a grand 43rd Birthday!!! :) :) Love you sooo much!!!! See more birthday wishes to the best Dad ever at here!! :) :) Hope you have a grand day Daddy!! His silly faces and his fun adventures he will always be my Dad and the BEST DAD!!!! :) :) :) :)
 To cute pictures! The one here and below!!! :)

 Hiking, maybe for once he looks tired!!! :) Just Kidding!

 My sister and Dad rode their bikes to Arizona that is what i mean Crazy adventures! Oh wait they get even Crazier then that!!!!! :) :) Love you DAD! :)
Silly faces i say!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post about your incredible daddy! Great job Gracie girl!! We sure are lucky to have him in our lives!! Love you so much xoxooxxoxoox mama

    ReplyDelete