Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas!

I am so excited for Christmas! Here are just a few cute little things i found on PINTEREST!

12Easy way to get your picture frames festive- frame your favorite Christmas movie quotes!  I LOVE this!3because your greatest gift of all is the gift of love...of His salvation. please remember this not just on Christmas morning but each and every day. He loves you!
4Christmas Crafts - Snowman Ornament5DIY: Cute Snowman from old Clothing and Rice


Merry Christmas!! (:



3 comments:

  1. I love your craft ideas! I hope you're making some for your house. I bet Chloe would like to do them too. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found some adorable crafts Grace. We will have to try out a couple of them for sure! We miss you terribly and so does Zoey! You will definitely have to come and stay with us again sometime soon. We love you!! xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas! And you're right, it's not about whats under the tree :) Love you and I hope you guys had a rocking Christmas!

    ReplyDelete