Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas....

For Christmas i was SPOILED!! But i had a great time!! A few of my favs were....

  • Camera (Nikon) "Santa gift"
  • Clothes
  • Lazer Tag Guns (Family gift) X4
  • And a Family Tablet!!
Here are some of my gifts that i got...
Nice Fluffy New Boots!! :)

Nail Kit! Thanks Zac!

200 pack of solid color papers! 

all of my wonderful presents!

New HAT!!

Favorite New Outfit! { and new jacket! }

New Pajamas! 

My wonderful Camera! {but it is really white!}

Card From lex! Her blog here!

Family Tablet!

Yes, We love it!!

Lazer Tag guns X4

My Hat!

Jacket... A LOT cuter in real life!!
Thanks mom, dad, and all of my siblings for all of my presents! I had a wonderful last Christmas with Spencer! {well only for 2 years though!} (: :(

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas sounds wonderful and I love all the great gifts you got. I love that it is such a happy time of year :) Keep on taking lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas post! I like your camera too :) Get ready for lots of picture-taking in February!!! love you grace!

    ReplyDelete