Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ellie..

Ellie is now one month old and a few days because i am late! Well go see her cute little one month old video and her pictures here! She is so darling I LOVE HER LEX! :)

Now here is a few copied pictures off of facebook and her blog! ha!

Blessing Day! :)

They didn't even plan this! ha! :)

First Sunday!! :) She is so gorgeous! 

Coming home! :)

Look at that smile! :)

Few Hours old! I love you Ellie! :)

Ellie pictures before they left! :)

Proud Daddy! :)

Proud Mama! :)

1 month old! :)

First Day!! :) You are so little Ellie! :)

Smiling because she just farted on Zac! haha! :) 

cute little feet!! :) I am holding her at this time! ha!

Uncle and Niece! You guys are so cute! 

Mommy and baby!! :) Aren't they just so cute!! :)

I love you Ellie! And i am so glad that you are my little niece!! :) And thanks Alexa for taking so many pictures of her and letting me copy your pictures off of your blog and facebook! haha!! :) :) 



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you should kindly in/if you have spare time.. you should make me a cute Christmas blog thingy!

      Delete