Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Niece!

I am so sorry that i have not posted for a long time! I have just been so busy Baby Shower, Funeral, School, Soccer... and now the BABY! I love my little niece Ellie Marie Zurcher! She is sooo cute! and i love being an aunt!! :) :) Ellie... If you have a facebook you would have already seen her and if you know my sisters blog than ya! so you can go to my sisters blog here! She is sooo cute! I could go on and on about her! she is the cutest little thing! and Chloe my wonderful cousin made the cutest little blanket for her! :) So... Ellie Marie Zurcher was born Thursday September 20th at 1:54 in the afternoon weighing 6lb 8oz! She is a tiny one!!! I love ELLIE!! :) :) Pictures to come soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are right!! She is soooooooo cute! We are so blessed to have baby Ellie in our lives. Love you miss Gracie!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete