Sunday, October 28, 2012

Grateful..

 

It is this time of year! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the geek-a-thon according to Gramma! ha! I am so very GRATEFUL for all that our father above has given us! I love to do the {geekathon} ha! It is like a mini triphalon! It consists of a 300 meter swim, then 4 mile bike ride, and last but not least a 2 mile run! Me and one of my best friend are planning on finishing it together this year! :) :) I am really excited and i am so Grateful for all that i have!! :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Gracie girl, you are so cute and I really miss you. I liked our walks together, visiting with you and just having fun. You are so tall and pretty. I will be with you in spirit for your geek-a-thon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are pretty darn lucky to have all that we have...especially amazing FAMILY!!! We love you and miss you so much. Good luck on your geek-a-thon. Sounds like a ton of fun!! xoxoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you guys this up-coming summer! Yippee!! :)

      Delete
  3. The story of Gram calling your "Gecko-Thon" a "Geek-a-thon" will be a story we will always tell! Ha, and you have the "geek a thon award" she made for you (that we kept as a Christmas ornament)to always remind us!! I love the stories we have together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like TONS of fun grace! ps this is chloe..:) what were u for halloween? i miss u and love you sooo much! xoxoxo chloe

    ReplyDelete